Established: January 1, 2020
President and Representative Director,
BeNEXT Partners Inc.
As a corporation that is involved in subcontracting (outsource) manufacturing and worker dispatching business, BeNEXT Partners Inc. (“we”) believes that we have an important social responsibility to carefully handle the personal information of all persons including customers, and protect the rights and interests of individuals.
In order to appropriately protect personal information, we declare that we have designated the following protection rules as norms. Furthermore, we declare that we have established a framework for practicing the norms and ensure it is used for appropriate protection and management, taking into account the nature and scale of our business.
1. Acquisition, Utilization, and Provision of Personal Information
- When acquiring personal information, we will concretely specify the purpose of utilization to the greatest extent possible, and acquire personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose by a legal and fair means.
- We will only use personal information within the scope of the purpose of utilization that is clearly indicated, notified or publicly announced to the person, and will take measures to ensure that the personal information is not utilized for contravening purposes.
- When providing personal information to a third party or entrusting the handling of personal information to a third party, we will only do so legally within the scope of the purpose of utilization that the person consented to.
2. Implementation of Safety Measures
In order to secure the accuracy of personal information and its safe utilization, we will establish safety measures, including information security measures, and endeavor to precisely prevent and improve security against unauthorized access to personal information and personal information leakage, loss or damage.
3. Appropriate Response to Complaints
We respect the rights of customers and our employees who have provided personal information. If a customer or our employee requests the disclosure, correction or deletion of their own information, or the discontinuation of utilization or provision, we will legally respond to this request while appropriately responding to any complaints and inquiries.
4. Compliance with Laws, Regulations, Guidelines, and Norms
In order to realize appropriate personal information protection, we will comply with laws and regulations concerning the handling of personal information, guidelines specified by the state, and other norms.
5. Continuous Improvement of Personal Information Protection Management System
We will inspect and regularly audit the operating status of the personal information protection management system and maintain and continuously improve it in an effort to improve standards for personal information protection.
Tel: +81-3-6402-5676 Fax: +81-3-6402-5689