The Group respects its stakeholders (shareholders and investors, employees, business partners, etc.), ensures transparency and objectivity in management, and builds a governance system to ensure appropriate decision-making and efficient business operations.
1. Board Directors and Board of Directors
- The Board of Directors is composed of 6 members, 3 of whom are Outside Auditors. In principle, the Board meets once a month on a regular basis and holds extraordinary meetings as necessary.
- The Board of Directors makes decisions on matters stipulated by laws and regulations and important management matters, as well as supervises the status of directors' execution of their duties.
2. Corporate Auditors and Audit & Supervisory Board
- Our company is a company with Audit & Supervisory Board.
- Audit & Supervisory Board is composed of 3 members, including 2Outside Auditors, and in principle meets once a month.
- Each Corporate Auditors the execution of duties by Directors based on the audit policies, audit plans, and division of duties decided by the Audit & Supervisory Board.
3. Corporate Executive Officer's Meeting
- The Corporate Executive Officers Meeting is composed of the Representative Directors, Executive Directors and Corporate Executive Officers. The Representative Directors decide on important matters related to business execution after discussing them.
- The Executive Officers' Meeting is convened as necessary to accelerate decision-making.
4. Nomination Committee, Remuneration Committee
- Although we are not a company with committees as stipulated in the Companies Act, we have established the Remuneration Committee and the Nomination Committee to ensure management transparency and objectivity.
- The members of both committees are appointed by resolution of the Board of Directors, and the majority of these committees are non-executive directors from the perspective of ensuring objectivity in the decision-making process.
- The Remuneration Committee shall report to the Board of Directors the policies for determining the compensation of our directors, and determine the amount and content of individual compensation after deliberation and discussion.
- The Nomination Committee selects candidates for the position of Director to be elected at the General Meeting of Shareholders and recommends them to the Board of Directors.